Do you or have you played Online Pc Games?

Groups Forums Featured Forums Internet & Technology Do you or have you played Online Pc Games?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jupiter Jupiter 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jupiter
    Jupiter
    Participant

Has anyone here ever played online pc games before?

I used to play Guild Wars 1 and I have played Guild Wars 2.

With Guild Wars, you dont have to pay a server fee or online fee. You can buy the game from Wal-Mart or buy the download online and its free 2 play.

Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

In fact I not used to play PC games.. both online and offline..
    Since the internet connection speed imporves much in the recent time in my country, Many of my friends started playing online games..

Profile photo of Tinyt
    Tinyt
    Participant

Oh yeah! Since i got into online gaming, off line never had the same charm as before.
    I first played Battlefield 2 online and it was aaaa hell lotta fun. I was such a huge fan of that game, shame that with Bf3 – Bf4 being released it lost it’s popularity and there are only a few maps left up there.
    Also played World of Warcraft for awhile.

I guess only this two are worth mentioning, nowadays i’m not much of a gamer anymore since i don’t have the time…

Profile photo of Jupiter
    Jupiter
    Participant

Yeah, I used to play Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 and did a little bit of WoW. I like Free 2 Play online games because you don’t have to pay a server fee. Which can be a problem eventually.

Profile photo of Tinyt
    Tinyt
    Participant

Battlefield (2*3*4) is just a one time pay, which is pretty alright… but i’ll agree with you about World of warcraft.
    Having to pay monthly in order to pay it’s a little bit much and annoying. Most of the times would happend to me to buy a 3 month subscription and literary playing the game for 2 times, cause people can get busy and stuff :|

Profile photo of Jupiter
    Jupiter
    Participant

I tried out Final Fantasy 14 on the PS3 and the graphics were incredible, but I didn’t like the game enough to pay 12 dollars a month.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.