If you had $10 million, would you still be working?

Groups Forums Featured Forums General Discussion If you had $10 million, would you still be working?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ben Ben 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jupiter
    Jupiter
    Participant

No, there would be no point. I would start some business’s and hire people to run them for me. I would give some of it to my family members. I don’t think you can blow that kind of money unless you go around buying 300,000 dollar cars and 2 million dollar houses left and right, lol. I guess I refer to the terminology of spread the wealth.

Profile photo of Nikki
    Nikki
    Participant

Having $10 million would be amazing however I am not sure I would be happy completely retiring and never working again. I would probably start up a business or something just so I still had a purpose even though I had a lot of money. Seems boring just stopping working because I had some money.

Profile photo of HiggsBoson
    HiggsBoson
    Participant

Oh totally! I would just be doing something I enjoy though. I would spend the money to go to school and get a degree in Environmental Biology and other related fields and then dedicate myself to trying to improve the quality of our world and all that Jazz :D . $10 mil could do a LOT of good, especially towards educating the public. And guaranteed it would be a lot of “work” lol ;)

Profile photo of Ben
    Ben
    Participant

Of course I would still be working, I would build more and more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.