India's MOM successfully entered Martian orbit

Groups Forums Featured Forums Internet & Technology India's MOM successfully entered Martian orbit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Claraviolet Claraviolet 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

India’s Marce Orbiter Mission (MOM) entered martian orbit successfully after the travel of 300 days..

With this success, Indian space Research Organization (ISRO) become the fourth agency to successfully send probe to martian orbit after Nasa, European space agency and USSR.

Its was a low cost mission with only $70 million… which is 1/9th of the cost of NASA’s MAVEN which entered to Martian orbit a few days back..

Congrats ISRO…

Profile photo of Ben
    Ben
    Participant

What’s the point of this probe? There is no Methane on Mars, there is no life.

Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

I believe all of the interplanetary missions as well as moon missions are intended to demonstrate the technical capabilities of each country… Because these missions require greater technical excellance and precision…

It will improve the capabilities to handle normal space missions like satellite launching more accurately..

Moreover its like an advertisement for ISRO.. which has business interest in carrying foreign setelites to orbit..

Profile photo of Claraviolet
    Claraviolet
    Participant

I am really proud to announcement that I am an Indian :D

I am so happy right now :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.