iPhone or Android phone… Which one you prefer?

Groups Forums Featured Forums Mobile iPhone or Android phone… Which one you prefer?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of David17k7 David17k7 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

I am an android phone user. And none of my friends own an iPhone. So my experience with iPhone is only via videos.

Both platforms have a huge fan base. So fight between those two fans are common in the internet.

What is your openion? which one you prefer.. iPhone or Android? what are the reason for your selection?

Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    Participant

I prefer iPhone as the phone and the OS has a premium build i love to go for it. Android different manufactures different GUI.

Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

In fact google is trying hard to bring a unified UI for all Android devices. But its very hard to achieve because of the free and open source nature of Android.

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

My vote is for Android. I have one LG Phone. I am confortable with it.

Profile photo of redminion
    redminion
    Participant

I prefer android phone because it has a lot features compared to iphone and much cheaper in price.

Profile photo of sarhad12
    sarhad12
    Participant

I chose android as I have the htc sensation xl and samsung galaxy note3. I love the simplicity of android and most aps are free unlike iphone.

Profile photo of David17k7
    David17k7
    Participant

I prefer Android, I like the basic OS rather than iOS. With Android you can get better features, like if you want a 12mp camera instead of a 10 you can get a phone with it, but with Apple you have to wait for an iphone with a 12mp camera to be released

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.