What are the SEO techniques used for your forum?

Groups Forums Featured Forums Forum Admins What are the SEO techniques used for your forum?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jason Jason 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

SEO is very important for websites who seek audience accross the world. Proper SEO is like a free advertisement for you website/forum.

Since forums have user generated content, most probably they contain original content which Search Engines value most.

Of course, content is the most important part in SEO. but there are several other factors which play role in your website’s visibility to search engines..

Back links are one factor which affect search engine ranking. The more websites link to your website, the value of your website in search engines increase.

other factors like search engine friendly urls, proper usage of keywords etc.. are also key factors which affect SEO

What are your experiences working with SEO of your website? And what are the bad practices to be avoided?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose Jitto P.Jose.
    Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    Participant

I am not an expert in SEO. But i use the SEO options i get in my CPanel and add my sites to it. It does a good job in giving basic SEO needs for my site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.