What is your favourite mobile app?

Groups Forums Featured Forums Mobile What is your favourite mobile app?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose Jitto P.Jose 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

Smartphone usage is increasing day by day.. What make mobile worth using is the apps available. And there are a lot of apps which specifically for some service.. like banking app for each bank, chat client for a service and even app for blogs…

In recent time, I am more concentrating on the promotion of my website. So my most used mobile app is google analytics and google adsenses. Other than that, I regularly use PayTM app for mobile recharging and gmail app for email..

What is your favourite mobile app?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose Jitto P.Jose.
    Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    Participant

My favorite app would be WhatsApp for messaging. Cool features and options to work with.

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

My favorite app is always WhatsApp… other commonly used app is facebook app

Profile photo of Altab
    Altab
    Participant

Maybe mine is Skype or online game I play

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

I like Google play as you get loads of free apps and free games and many other great stuff

Profile photo of David17k7
    David17k7
    Participant

My favorite app is Google Now. With Google now you can just say “Ok Google” and it opens and does whatever you ask it to. :)

Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

it seems very easy to say.. but it never properly worked for me.. May be because of the connectivity problems in my country

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.