Which operating system are you using?

Groups Forums Featured Forums Internet & Technology Which operating system are you using?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jupiter Jupiter 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tinyt
    Tinyt
    Participant

Windows 7 here and a huge fan of it. I had the 64 bits, then i downgraded to 32, but it’s same cool.
    Operating systems i never got along with:
    Windows ME :|
    Windows Vista. Okay, Windows Vista was one of Microsoft’s biggest failures probably.

Briefly tried Windows 8 and NO! it’s totally a no go. That app – sort of functioning …thumbsdown.

Profile photo of Rose
    Rose
    Participant

I use ubuntu. Earlier I was using Win7.It was ok. But was too slow on my netbook. May that OS was not suited for tiny netbook. But My hubby installed Ubuntu and tried some experiment which made my win7 crash. Hence I was forced to use Ubuntu. But frankly speaking, this is soo cool that I never missed Win 7. :)

Profile photo of Nikki
    Nikki
    Participant

At current I am using Windows 8 however I personally would have rather stuck to Windows 7 as I felt that was my better option in operating system. Windows 8 is not bad it’s just an awkward one to get used to and Windows 7 seemed a lot simpler.

Profile photo of Jupiter
    Jupiter
    Participant

I am currently still using Windows 7. I probably will for the next 2 years until I upgrade my computer. I honestly feel I will have a newer computer before than. So I should be using 8 eventually.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.