Why all forums look similar?

Groups Forums Featured Forums Forum Admins Why all forums look similar?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Justin Justin 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jitto P.Jose
    Jitto P.Jose

In recent time, I am browsing through many forums.. one thing I noticed was, Most of the forums have similar in appearance, layout. I know almost all of the most pupular forum software has similar structure.

May suggestion is try some different themes to make the forum unique. or use a forum software which has a different look.

I am not a designer. So design a new theme is out of my scope. So I searched for a different looking forum and finally settled in bbPress (a wordpress plugin)

Once Hallow Demon grows with a lot of users, I will consider buying a paid theme which give much more improved look for bbPress forum..

What is your openion about imporving forum look?

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

I also noticed that.. but Its Ok.. Even though some of them has dull look, they might contain good topics and discussion.. Which I value most.

Profile photo of Jupiter
    Jupiter
    Participant

Yeah, it does seem a majority of forums under the same brand of designer have the same look.

Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

I like that. There is familiarity between sites and that makes them easier to use.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.